Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
It seems to me that people just have to find something to get up in arms about these days. Why all of a sudden, after YEARS, is this a problem?
I don't think this is the only issue right now that should be dropped. People are lawsuit and protest happy. I saw a news story a few days ago about an animal rights group that wants to boycott one of the candy companies for making "Roadkill" candy (little gummy animals that look like they've been run over) because it promotes cruelty to animals?!
I swear people-get a job or a hobby or something!!
Pretty soon they're going to ban these youth rallies and anything to do with God. Oh well I'll just let them arrest me, sue me, etc. They're gonna end up banning church if we as in Christians don't stand up.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
banning "some", notice i said some, people will know which ones i speak of, of these rallies and groups might not be a bad idea..
but as for removing the commandments...i see no reason why they shouldnt be left alone..but you know youre always gonna have someone griping about something..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
That is not my point.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
okay
![]()
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
The days of "political correctness" have brought with it intolerance to just about everything that could offend someone. As trumpet said earlier, we may be looking one day at a government who dictates your every little move and prohibits religious activities altogether.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I don't get why people would want to remove the commandments...This is AMERICA, home of the free!!!!
IN GOD WE TRUST is our motto..if you don't like then move the heck somewhere else. We have the ability to express religion as long as it don't harm anyone else
Ya I think the y should let us put them up ! Trumpet at the bottom of the posted article you'll see McCreary Co vs The ACLU that's where I live at over here in KY these County's has alot of preachers in Washington right now they took alot of people up with them ! What actually started it was they made us take the Ten Commandments down from in frount of our Court House's
free like OJ all day
Bookmarks